Amazing Spider-Man #509 Writer: J. Michael Straczynski, Pencils: Mike Deodato, Jr.
- Gamora: I was adopted.
- Loki: Me too!
- Gamora: My "father" slew my parents in battle.
- Loki: Wow, same here!
- Gamora: He killed them right in front of me.
- Loki: I was just an infant so I don't really...
- Gamora: He changed me...
- Loki: Mother was the one who changed me, actually...
- Gamora: Tortured me...
- Loki: Father could really raise his voice sometimes, hurt my ears and my feelings...
- Gamora: Turned me into an assassin. Used me as a weapon.
- Loki: ...
- Gamora: I turned on him because I knew I finally had to stand up and do what's right.
- Loki: Yes... look, this is getting awkward so...
please watch this vine
Amazing Spider-Man vol. 2 #529
Have I said how much I love Mary Jane yet?
i am VERY old.
*sees bucky included in a gifset with villians*